What is a RUMBLE? It's very similar to any icontest you will find here on Livejournal, however; unlike your regular icontests or a LIMS, Rumble participants (those who sign up for the competition) will submit their icons and instead of the process of elimination, winners are determined by their cumulative scores for a round. The member with the most points at the end of the round wins.
austen20in20 costume20in20 costumelims gioiello_icons gwtw_stills period_drama rand_icontests sherlock20in20 swordandsandal the_histories woz_stills
2. All icons submitted must be new and remain anonymous. Meaning you cannot post your icons until the voting period is over.
3. No voting for yourself or having your friends vote for you.
4. You must sign up to submit an icon entry but not to vote.
5. Use a reliable image host such as photobucket or imageshack. Do not use LJ as your image host.
6. Do not use your username in your file names.
7. Submit your icons to the challenge post with both the image and the url. For example:
8. Images are acquired from a number of places. Sometimes images might be of higher quality than others.
9. You may required to submit more than one icon, depending on the challenge, however; you will be given a few extra days (or a full week) to submit your entries.
10. Other information of interest:
Challenges due: Fridays at Midnight EST (see WORLD CLOCK. You will have seven (7) days to work on your submission.
Voting & Challenges: Will last for 48 hours, until Midnight EST, Sunday & the next challenge will be posted before results are announced (on Saturday)
11. Challenges: You may skip as many challenges as you want during the round, but keep in mind you won't receive any points. Each round will consist of 10 challenges.
12. Points: 5 pts are given for First Place, 4 pts for Second Place, 3 pts for Third Place, 2 pts for Special categories, 1 pt for entering the round and 1 pt for voting (new!) in a round.
13. To show you've read the rules, please tell me your favorite Medieval film / tv / book, etc somewhere in your comment in the sign-up post.